Monday evening , June 30 a Business Roundtable was held at the Howell
Municipal Building. The vent was hosted by Mayor Bill Gotto and Deputy
Mayor Rob Nicastro as well as Freeholder Tom Arnone and Amy Fitzgerald
and John Ciufo from Monmouth County Economic Development.
outlined the support they could offer local businesses; their
accessibility to answer questions and help in business development and
their excellent working relationship with Howell . Attendees discussed
their specific issues, asked questions about the commercial development
goals of the Township and how the Township could streamline certain
processes. Topics included signage restrictions, the permit process,
developing a vision of Howell’s development. It
was a very informative discussion and at least one attendee had their
specific business issue resolved on the spot! The current commercial tax
contribution has risen from around 11% of total taxes collected to over
13% and the stated target is 20%. I am convinced that the Mayor and
Council are committed to a responsible plan of action and will work
closely with the Chamber to achieve business goals.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Join the Chamber Now!
membership in the Chamber, you will have the opportunity to, gain exposure for your business at
our many networking events, take advantage of the business
services we provide and much more.
The benefits of becoming a member of our chamber are tangible and intangible, personal and professional.
Join today, and let us help you promote your business!
As a Chamber, our members are constantly referring newcomers and
businesses to one another and support one another by doing business with members only, whenever possible.
The chamber supports our members by:
- Referring residents and members to do business with other members.
- Networking opportunities at our monthly breakfast bonanza's, Friday Focus lunches, Business After Hours, Committee meetings, Annual dinner dance and many other special events.
- Meetings with local, state and federal representatives.
- Receive our monthly electronic newsletter which includes new members, calendar of events and much more.
- Have your business name and contact information listed int the membership directory on our website with a link to your website.
- Sponsorship Opportunities and much more!
Still not sure? Visit our calendar of events on the website and come out to a breakfast bonanza as a guest of the chamber.